These booking conditions set out the terms and conditions on which you are bound to when purchasing tickets to one of the IF Events events.
Payment and Deposit Terms
- You understand that the payment you are making through our secure portal today is a 20% deposit (the Deposit) towards an event listed on the IF Events website. The Deposit payment is final and non-refundable. In the event of a reduction to guest numbers, any paid deposits for non-attending guests will form part of the final balance payment.
- All remaining balance monies are required to be paid as cleared funds in our bank account no later than 45 days prior to the Function. If after written notice from us, the remaining balance fails to show as cleared funds in our nominated bank account less than 40 days prior to the Function, your entire Booking will be cancelled and your Deposit and any other monies paid to date forfeited entirely.
- Any increase to guest numbers will be accommodated subject to our capacity and will be charged at the then current price per head. An additional agreement will be required to confirm any additional guests.
- You understand that a Booking Agreement will need to be signed prior to attending the Function. This will be made available on confirmation of your payment today.
- If for any reason we need to cancel the Function (including for some force majeure event beyond our control) we undertake to immediately, and in any event, within 3 business days of becoming aware of such issue, reimburse your full Deposit and, if applicable, final balance payments as paid in accordance with clauses 1, 2 and 3.
- Bookings may be transferable to another company only with our prior written consent, which may be withheld in our absolute discretion. Any request for transfers must be received by us no less than 10 business days prior to the Function.
- We will not issue any refunds of Deposits or final balance payments if you are unable to attend the Function for any reason.
- Subject to law, IF Events is not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement. To the extent permitted by law, this agreement expressly excludes every warranty, condition, liability or representation concerning any goods or services supplied by us in connection with this agreement and our total liability (including our agents, employees and affiliates) for breach of any warranty or liability which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, under any express warranty, is limited at our option, to the supply of the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You release and indemnify us, our employees, officers, contractors and agents from and against any loss, claim, demand, liability or damage whatsoever however arising in connection with the Booking or one of your guests, except to the extent that such loss, claim, demand, liability or damage is caused by us.
Conduct of Guests
- You acknowledge and agree that your guests are attending the Function at their own risk and you will assume full responsibility for their conduct and for ensuring that they comply with all instructions and directions from us and our affiliates at the Function.
- You acknowledge that the Venue operates the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to remove guests who display signs of intoxication.